Monday, September 17, 2012

Now...A little bit about me :)

Well, I realized that the main reason I created this blog was to promote my book, "Pure at Heart" by well, me--Sahana Epari. I know, I know. I'm a bit late.
Anyway, I think that its a great chance to introduce myself to people who are interested in reading my book. I am a thirteen year-old Indie author, of the supernatural fantasy novel, "Pure at Heart". Pure at Heart is my first book, and I think my best. I've spent countless hours working on my novel, and finally got a chance to publish it thanks to CreateSpace self-publishing platform.
Pure at Heart took approximately one and a half years, and it took a great deal of effort and determination, as well as the priceless support from my family and friends.
Now, my favorite genres of books are paranormal romance, science fiction, time-travel,  supernatural fantasy, urban fantasy, historical fantasy, and well, yeah--anything that includes fantasy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fantasy. I mean, literally all the books I read (not including the one's from school) are either fantasy or sci-fi.
Now, to "Pure at Heart". The description on my Amazon and Goodreads page aren't very descriptive. So, here you'll find a better one. It's about a group of werewolves who live in a society that has two sides--Pure and Dark. They've lived and grown up on one side, when they realize they've been lied to their whole life, and only them. Left with no other choice, the pack escapes to a whole new world of secrets, lies, and betrayal.

***If you ever come across my book, please read it and post a review on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. Thanks! If you have anymore questions, please check my contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment