Sunday, October 7, 2012

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
My rating: 1 of 5 stars


This book seemed to be really interesting. Yeah. "seemed". I didn't know what really to expect when I got the book. There was just something about it, or something about the cover, that made it seem so pretty so beautiful. But, I was wrong. The cover really had nothing to do with the book. It was weird, and nothing was realistic. There was just something about the book that made me just slam it shut, my palm on my forehead, and made me think, "That has GOT to be the most unrealistic thing I've ever read."
I've always known that I judge books by its cover and a lot of times those books turn out to be so good. This isn't. The ONLY thing I liked about this book was the cover, and nothing else.

Firstly, the main character Helen was so fake. I kept on imagining her as a little twelve year old or something. It never crossed my mind that he was this beautiful demigoddess. (I didn't finish this book). At first I was like even though I hate it, I will finish it because I hate leaving books alone like that especially since I paid so much to buy them in the first place. Then I just couldn't finish it. The romance was unbelievably fake. Seriously-- how could that hate each other one second and fall in love he next? I like it when it's slow and gradual. Falling in love suddenly is so fake and not appealing to me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment