Sunday, October 7, 2012

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The beginning was kind of boring (I'm not surprised, Rachel Mead apparently LOVED IT), but later on I was so absorbed I finished the book in like two hours (this morning). I can't wait to read Hallowed because I really would like to figure out if Clara kisses Christian. To tell you guys the truth, I was kind of hoping that Clara would end up with Christian and I was basically yelling at her when she turned down his date "offer" in the end of the book. I mean Tucker seems nice, but eh. Anyways, when I read that Christian was also an angel, I was sooo happy. I was telling myself that in Hallowed, they would end up together because they are like both angels.

But it really seems that Clara likes Tucker (or loves), so I think that that would not be something Cynthia Hand would change, even though he IS a human. Poo.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment