Sunday, October 7, 2012

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay. So, let me start breathing first, before I start my review.

BTW, it's not out of anger. Well, sort of.

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING BOOK EVER! Actually, not really, but one of the most amazing books ever. The plot kept me interested throughout the whole book and I started it on Monday, and finished it last night (Wednesday). I read the other edition, the one that looks much cooler with Aria walking with all that (pump?) in the cover (loved it by the way). Anyway, I haven't been reading amazing books like Under the Never Sky for a while, and I am SO glad that I picked up this book.

The idea of cannibalism in the book kind of kept me away from it at first, but then I just had to read it because I knew the reviews were good. Okay, at least. Thank god, cannabalism wasn't the main "plot" of the book, but it was a large part of it. Another thing that kept me interested was the romance between Aria and Perry (they should have used a different name...Reminds me too much of Perry the Platupus...sorry!). I loved how the romance wasn't the only part of the book but Veronica Rossi incorporated it in without making it a soppy romance. I also loved how they made Perry have a weakness (for Talon)and not make him the perfect guy that everyone dreams about but we all know does not exist in the world. Blonde hair, blue eyes, blegh.

The third thing I liked about this book is the twists it made. How the message Lumina sent Aria just changed everyone's viewpoint about everything.

The thing I hated about the book was the cliffhanger. Do I really have to wait anymore to read the next book?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment